“Children are a heritage from the LORD, offspring a reward from him."
– Psalm 127:3
The Freedom Early Child Learning Center (FECLC) is much more than a Day Care Center. The FECLC is a Christ-centered childcare center based out of Freedom Fellowship Church. Which is located in the middle of Dale City, VA, that is clean, fun and committed to nurturing as well as preparing your child for their entry into Kindergarten. It is the heart of Freedom Fellowship Church to serve our community in this awesome way! Our goal is to provide a safe learning environment for every child under our care. It is our goal to ensure your child gets the attention they deserve. We understand the importance of having a high teacher/child ratio. We will accomplish this by having small class sizes, therefore, giving your child the one on one attention they need. Your children will have lots of fun learning in the best environment available. Your children are safe in our hands, and it is our pleasure to serve them, and be a part of their development.
Why Choose Freedom Early Child Learning Center?
• Safe environment – Your children are safe with us. Our rooms are located on the second floor, and each class has locking doors from the outside.
• Small classroom – which fosters transitioning from home to their academic world.
• Wholesome atmosphere – which allows healthy growth.
• Great Teacher to child ratio – Our teacher to child ratio allows for more one on one care with 1 Teacher to every 5 children.
• Dedicated teachers – who have a serving heart. They love working with children. It’s their gift and calling from God.
• Age specific learning – Our curriculum is flexible therefore making learning fun.
• High expectations – We have a high standard for our teachers and staff to give your children the best care possible. We are continually looking for ways to improve areas of training, qualifications, facilities and safety.